Saturday, December 27, 2008

You motorboatin son of a bitch!!!!!!!!

I have a lot of time on my hands at work...a lot of time. So sitting in one spot for 12 hours at a time causes a mind to wander. My brother is coming back into LA tonight, and wants to go out. My team leader wants to go out as well, and another one of my coworkers opted to stay in. Without any prompting he asked about a famous strip club here in LA. Now I dont think we are planning on hitting a strip club (although I have no moral objections). But, it did start me thinking. The business relationship between a dancer and a customer may be the greatest business arrangement of all time. They have boobies, the customer wants to see boobies, and they charge a lot of money for that priveledge. Look at it purely from that standpoint (not taking into account issues associated with strip clubs) and it's a truly incredible business relationship. Boobies make people happy! Try saying the word boobies without cracking a smile. I bet you cant. Yell it...BOOBIES! I bet you smile. THe people around you might look at you funny, but I am sure that at least one person will smile as his or her mind starts to wander. I'm just sayin...boobies make people happy. Vince Vaughn uttered the lines.."Did you motorboat her...I bet you did you motorboatin son of a bitch" with a huge smile on his face, and everyone in the theater smiled as well. I know I am not the only one who feels this way...So lets all echo the sentiments of The Bloodhound Gang...Hooray For Boobies!!!!!!

No comments: